ORDER N 03
20 May 2009
On Regulation of the Entry of Trucks and Delivery Vehicles to the Territory of the State Historical-Architectural Reserve "Icherisheher"
The movement of heavy trucks and delivery vehicles in the territory of the State Historial- Architectural Reserve "Icherisheher" has severe impact on stability of ancient buildings and structures, leads to destruction of road surface, and degradation of engineering communications and structures. Guided by paragraph 8.13 of the Statute of the Administration of the State Historical-Architectural Reserve "Icherisheher" under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, in order to preserve historical and architectural monuments as national cultural wealth, and properly organise traffic in the territory of the Reserve:
- Prohibit entry into the Icherisheher territory of vehicles with a carrying capacity over five tonnes and heavy machinery, except for emergency situations and cases when special permits are issued.
- Set the time for entry into the territory of Icherisheher for trucks, provided with passes, from 06.00 to 08.30 and from 20.00 to 22.30.
- Set the time for entry into the territory of Icherisheher for delivery vehicles, provided with passes, from 06.00 to 08.30 and from 20.00 to 22.30.
- The Housing and Communal and Repairs Service shall ensure that the heads of organisations, sites of repair and construction works and catering facilities located in the territory of Icherisheher will be aware of the provisions of this Order.
- The control over the implementation of this Order shall be entrusted to the Deputy Chief (S. Nuriyev).
- The Order shall enter into force on June 1, 2009.