At the scientific-practical conference held on December 26, 2016 in the Icherisheher State Reserve Department, the following scientific and historical research on Icheri Sheher was listened.
- the Shirvanshahl Palace Complex;
- Family and family life of Icheri Sheher;
- archaeological excavations conducted in 2016 on "Boyuk Gala, 50" of Icheri Sheher;
- Importance of Icherisheher monuments in promoting the history of Azerbaijan;
- Selimkhanovs and history of Baku;
- The evolution of medieval Shirvan-Absheron architecture in the form of Icheri Sheher;
- History and purpose of Baku Maiden Tower;
- Wall paintings of Icheri Sheher;
- The role of Polish architects in the architectural history of Baku;
- Some sources which are important in studying the history of the Icheri Sheher and Shirvanshahs Palace in the libraries of Russia, Europe and America;
- Baku Khan Palace Complex.
These aspects have been widely discussed and debated. The conference materials were published and sent to the fund of scientific institutions.
3D view of the sightseeings of the Old City.