At the scientific-practical conference held on December 26, 2016 in the Icherisheher State Reserve Department, the following scientific and historical research on Icheri Sheher was listened.
- the Shirvanshahl Palace Complex;
- Family and family life of Icheri Sheher;
- archaeological excavations conducted in 2016 on "Boyuk Gala, 50" of Icheri Sheher;
- Importance of Icherisheher monuments in promoting the history of Azerbaijan;
- Selimkhanovs and history of Baku;
- The evolution of medieval Shirvan-Absheron architecture in the form of Icheri Sheher;
- History and purpose of Baku Maiden Tower;
- Wall paintings of Icheri Sheher;
- The role of Polish architects in the architectural history of Baku;
- Some sources which are important in studying the history of the Icheri Sheher and Shirvanshahs Palace in the libraries of Russia, Europe and America;
- Baku Khan Palace Complex.
These aspects have been widely discussed and debated. The conference materials were published and sent to the fund of scientific institutions.